A little about me
Hi, my name is Bledeg Galih, I really like designing and developing an application, both website-based and Android-based to help develop and integrate information in small communities and legal entities. I usually develop applications using the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) method to get effective, timely, cost-effective and time-saving application results.
When developing an application for both the website platform and the android platform, I usually use several development tools such as :
- Figma or Adobe XD to design the UI/UX of the application and design the mockup.
- Microsoft Visio to illustrate various flowcharts such as Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Class Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, etc.
- Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustration to create and design assets such as images, logos, icons, and other media assets.
- GitHub/SSH for collaborative work with development teams, and version control.
- Linux server CPanel, for deploying applications on servers and site management platforms.
- Cloudflare, for content delivery network, DDoS prevention, DNS management, Firewall, and Internet security.
For the development of mobile-based applications, especially for the Android platform, I use the Flutter Framework to develop and integrate with the Laravel PHP Framework to handle requests and responses from the application API on Android, and handle data using a MySQL database on the server.
Full-Stack Developer Internship (Feb 2020 - Mar 2021)
- Develop applications using the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology, and using SSH for collaborative work.
- Developing and designing a website-based application using the Laravel PHP framework with integration using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) API and postage checking service API.
- Developing and designing a mobile-based application with a specialization in developing android-based applications using Flutter Framework with the Dart language integrated with the SQL Database on CPanel Server and Realtime Database (RTDB) on the Firabase Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Back-End Developer (Aug 2022 - Now)
- Designing API system to integrate website application with mobile application.
- Developing and designing a website-based API using the Symfony PHP framework and MySql Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Maintain, Debuggin, and Testing API system with Postman, Putty SSH and FileZilla SFTP application.
Bachelor Degree of Computer Science (Jul 2017 – Dec 2021)
- Majoring in Software Engineering.
- Thesis "Development Of Web-Based Application For Mama Lina Online Shop".
In this organization, my position as:
Activist at 2nd Commission, HIMTI CARE. (January 2018 – December 2019)
Staff at 2nd Commission, HIMTI CARE. (January 2019 – December 2020)
While still in this organization, I was mandated to hold events, including:
- HEXION (HIMTI Expo and Competition) 2017 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HIESTA (HIMTI Seminar, Workshop, and Study Tour Alam Sutera) 2018 as Organizing Coordinator Logistic, Transportation and Security Division.
- HTTP (HIMTI Togetherness and Top Performance) 2018 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- GIS WEEK 2018 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) Region Jakarta 2018 as Organizing Committee in Event Arrangement Division.
- HILET (HIMTI Leadership and Training) 2018 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HIERATIC (HIMTI Gathering & Training Activist) 2019 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HTTP (HIMTI Togetherness and Top Performance) 2019 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HISHOT (HIMTI Seminar, Workshop, Study Tour) 2019 as Organizing Advisor Logistic, Transportation and Security Division.
- ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) Region Jakarta 2019 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
iOS Foundation Program in Collaboration with Apple
Apple Developer Academy @BINUS
Issued Sep 2018. No Expiration Date