A little about me
Hi, my name is Bledeg Galih, I really like designing and developing an application, both website-based and Android-based to help develop and integrate information in small communities and legal entities. I usually develop applications using the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) method to get effective, timely, cost-effective and time-saving application results.
When developing an application for both the website platform and the android platform, I usually use several development tools such as :
- Figma or Adobe XD to design the UI/UX of the application and design the mockup.
- Microsoft Visio to illustrate various flowcharts such as Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Class Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, etc.
- Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustration to create and design assets such as images, logos, icons, and other media assets.
- GitHub/SSH for collaborative work with development teams, and version control.
- Linux server CPanel, for deploying applications on servers and site management platforms.
- Cloudflare, for content delivery network, DDoS prevention, DNS management, Firewall, and Internet security.
For the development of mobile-based applications, especially for the Android platform, I use the Flutter Framework to develop and integrate with the Laravel PHP Framework to handle requests and responses from the application API on Android, and handle data using a MySQL database on the server.
Bachelor Degree of Computer Science (July 2017 – December 2021)
- Majoring in Software Engineering.
- Thesis "Development Of Web-Based Application For Mama Lina Online Shop".
Back-end Developer (August 2022 – Now)
- Developing Productional Internal Application Api using Symfony PHP Framework, and using SSH And Gitlab for collaborative work.
- Developing Task Management Internal Application Api using Express Node.js Framework with their web socket using socket.io for realtime notification.
Full-Stack Developer Internship (February 2020 – March 2021)
- Develop applications using the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology, and using SSH for collaborative work.
- Developing and designing a website-based application using the Laravel PHP framework with integration using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) API and postage checking service API.
- Developing and designing a mobile-based application with a specialization in developing android-based applications using Flutter Framework with the Dart language integrated with the SQL Database on CPanel Server and Realtime Database (RTDB) on the Firabase Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
In this organization, my position as:
Activist at 2nd Commission, HIMTI CARE. (January 2018 – December 2019)
Staff at 2nd Commission, HIMTI CARE. (January 2019 – December 2020)
While still in this organization, I was mandated to hold events, including:
- HEXION (HIMTI Expo and Competition) 2017 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HIESTA (HIMTI Seminar, Workshop, and Study Tour Alam Sutera) 2018 as Organizing Coordinator Logistic, Transportation and Security Division.
- HTTP (HIMTI Togetherness and Top Performance) 2018 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- GIS WEEK 2018 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) Region Jakarta 2018 as Organizing Committee in Event Arrangement Division.
- HILET (HIMTI Leadership and Training) 2018 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HIERATIC (HIMTI Gathering & Training Activist) 2019 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HTTP (HIMTI Togetherness and Top Performance) 2019 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
- HISHOT (HIMTI Seminar, Workshop, Study Tour) 2019 as Organizing Advisor Logistic, Transportation and Security Division.
- ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) Region Jakarta 2019 as Organizing Committee in Logistic Division.
iOS Foundation Program in Collaboration with Apple
Apple Developer Academy @BINUS
Issued Sep 2018. No Expiration Date